Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I expect on Sunday morning?
Expect a friendly welcome and a casual atmosphere.
2. Is there a certain way to dress?
No. Whether you prefer a t-shirt or a suit or something in between, dress comfortable.
3. What does a typical Sunday look like?
Currently there really isn’t a ‘typical’ Sunday. We either have a simple time (30 minutes-ish) of Bible study followed by DIY work projects for those who are able to stay and help, OR we have a simple worship service. Check the calendar for the latest updates.
4. What is the style of the worship service?
Most often, the music is contemporary. The service is uncomplicated and easy to follow.
5. What are these work projects?
When we purchased this building, it needed a few updates and repairs. We are painting, cleaning etc – what ever we can do on our own. We grow together working side by side all the while stewarding our limited resources.